MORE OT : How much beer are you ?

james

i'm a measley 129 pints..

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:13:40 +0100, "Juper Wort" shared the following:

147. :-/

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

We have a saying for that over here, involving a size-ist comment together with your suspect parentage !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:59:56 +0100, "Juper Wort" shared the following:

Fat bastard? ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

aye, that the sort of thing. it can sort of be put to a chant. Anyway enough. Its our beer festival starting tonight, onto Sunday lunch if there is anything left. Here's a short list of whats on offer..

a pint ?

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:42:03 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

uh....160 here....damn J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

177.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

.................I want two pints of that Boggart Hole Clough Rocket Fuel.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

travis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I am 389..... I sure cannot drink that much!!

Reply to
TerryB

150....

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Ha! 111 pints of beer on my sofa at this moment. More quality, less quantity.

Reply to
Olli Lammi
175 Bottles here
Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

me 200 pints.........

Gary

Reply to
Ace

Damn I am a little basterd, only 104 pints!!..

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

Ha, Got you beat! I'm a whole 88 pints. That's kinda sad, I drink that in about 2 weeks.

Reply to
EGad987

"154 pints, Actually make that 154 1/2 now *burp*

:-)

Reply to
Ryan Moore

I shall have some tonight if I make it, shall think of you all !!

James

Reply to
Juper Wort
124 pints of good old Club Pilsner (the best beer in East Africa)

I guess if someone was sharp enough they could use these figures compute your weight!

Joseph

Reply to
klashniv
260 Bottles, 160 Pints. And a light salad please. Dan
Reply to
EuroBug