OT: Disgusting behaviour.

That's easy for you to say................

Reply to
Nige

My current pet hate is people who drive along natl. speed limit roads perfectly legally at 60 then brake to 50 when they see a speed camera. Infact, whatever (low) speed they're doing, some people can't help but brake when they see a speed camera!

Reply to
Stuart Nuttall

"Austin Shackles" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... are just that

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:14:51 +0100, "Wolverine"

Quite some years back, just after my daughter was born, I was driving down the single-track country lane from my house in my 110. Minding my own business, just pootling along, I was suddenly forced to hit the brakes and head for the 2 foot of grass verge. By what, I hear you all ask? a school minibus!! Pre-compulsory seat belts, a few of the kids were thrown forwards into the backs of the seats in front of them. I ranted from within the safety of my aluminium faraday cage, the "driver" (in the loosest sense) decided to get out of the bus and give me some verbal back. Big mistake. As the young, scruffy, snotty nosed excuse for society approached the front of the landy (which was a manual back then) my foot "accidentally" slipped off the clutch, my bull-bar giving mr driver a taste of what his passengers had just received! Oh, sweet justice indeed, even if I was totally in the wrong by doing so. He picked himself up and made for my door, so I peeled my landy off of my 6'2" frame and stepped down to meet him. When he realised that he was still looking up at me after I'd gotten out, he mumbled an apology and made a hasty retreat. After I'd given him my version of a safety lecture. Later on, as i drove past the primary school, he was sitting outside with another bus driver waiting to do the second run. He started pointing at me as I drove past, so I stopped. He came grovelling for me not to say anything as the other driver was his boss and he'd only had the job for 2 days etc etc etc. What did I do? Yep, made a bee-line for his boss. Never saw him again after that. It's amazing how protective you become of your own family, even if you are looking to the future at the time. I am safe in my own knowledge that my daughter isn't getting on a bus driven by a moron. Moral of this overly long tale, report the little f*cker by all means, sometimes justice prevails. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

I'd like to find a special paint that looks clear when cold but goes black when heated then I'd go and spray the flamin' fog lights of every car in the carpark. (There's never enough fog where I live to warrant having fog lights)

As soon as they switch on, the paint would go black.

Occasionally I hear of them getting pulled over and booked for having the lights on.

Ron Emu Plains, Australia

"Badger"

Reply to
The Becketts

Sorry, Neil - that *was* me agreeing. I'm a lot worse when I disagree..

Peter

Reply to
Peter