OT: Fancy digging a tunnel in your back garden?

That is too cool!

Right outta thunderbirds!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I think they should have listed it a day earlier...

Reply to
Mother

Why do people place these stupid bids? I'd love to sue the ass off them for the money...

Reply to
David French

While you're at it, sue the arse off eBay for capping the max bid at

10 Million, thus stealing potentially zillions from the 'special causes'...
Reply to
Mother

in article 40713cf6$ snipped-for-privacy@news.yourcomms.net, Pacman at p_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 5/4/04 12:09 pm:

It was parked up on a bank near the motorway for some time, but didn't see it last time I went down to Mums house.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

how on earth did you come across this anyway?!?

teddave