ot - fixable anywhere

ebay - 250357299374

wood it go?

Reply to
William Tasso

bloody hell!!!!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

My next bike!

Reply to
Nige

Total opposite end of the camp scale to your current bike.

Reply to
EMB

I'd love to see "weevils" written on an MOT fail docket.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Not so far from the truth!! the Morris Traveller could be failed on wood rot, as the wooden frame was part of the vehicle structure

Des

Reply to
Dieseldes

In article , Dieseldes writes

I did think of a Traveller actually, after posting that.

One of my favourite one-liners was from Dame Edna, 'doing' Anne Hathaway's cottage at Stratford-on-Avon.

Commenting on the building's construction, (s)he turned to the road as a Traveller went past, "Gee! A half-timbered car!"

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig