OT: For ladies who camp!

Couldn't resist posting this one;

Glad I'm a bloke!

Some of the accessories are a hoot too.. Apparently they work well though, a friend's wife uses one when camping..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

f*ck me!

Reply to
Nige

They'll be getting the vote next!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Unisex version:

Allen

I'd be too tempted to drive off while someone was on it!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Stranded in the wilderness with my trousers round my ankles, that scenario has featured in many a nightmare :D

Reply to
Allen

Does that automatically give them access to the urinals?

Steve W

Reply to
Steve/Aus

No, but it gives access directly to the bushes rather than via the stinging nettles.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Who would deny them either? Best of all is if it could shorten the queue outside the ladies' - us blokes wouldn't complain about that either.

Reply to
jg

Ohh, my eyes are watering! Ow!

Reply to
GbH

Adults have more ground clearance but as a small girl one quickly learns to avoid thistles and nettles. Boys have it easy.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

You've obviously never caught anything sensitive in a zip..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

...or had to wait to even stand up with dignity before you could go.

Reply to
jg

On or around Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:50:32 GMT, jg enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. I dunno about that, it might result in queues outside the gents.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

That would only be a nett inconvenience to bachelors.

Reply to
jg

On or around Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:18:04 GMT, jg enlightened us thusly:

Exactly.

Reply to
Austin Shackles