200tdi air pipe

Hiya all,

Just got a '93 Defender 90 200TDi. A long time since I last had one. The engine air inlet pipe from the air filter box to the grill on the wing has come off right under the heater box, where it goes through the inner wing. How do I get this pipe back on and get a clip around it to stop it coming off again??? I think it's back on again but I'd like to make sure.

Thanx in advance for any help here.

m1

Only way to get at it is to remove the wheel arch liner, I fitted a snorkel to mine and had to get at this joint to seal it up.

Reply to
Andy

Aw, I was dreading that, still it'll keep me busy for a few hours.

thanks man.

m1