OT - For Sale - 1999 Astra SRI 2.0 16V

For Sale

1999 Astra SRI 2.0 16V

Red Full Dealer Service history Three Door Anti Lock Brakes Traction Control Air Conditioning Electric Windows

45000 Miles

Currently has a K&N Cold air feed induction kit fitted. I can put standard air filter back on if you prefer. Superb car, gret fun to drive. New company car forces sale.

Located in Bedford - J14 M1

Please mail me at snipped-for-privacy@fuji.co.uk

Mark

1987 RR V8 EFI
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

uk.adverts.cars?

Reply to
David French

yeah, i know............

Just thought id post here incase any of you lot wanted first refusal at a decent motor!

Mark

1987 RR V8 EFI
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

How much for the rear view mirror ?

;-)

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

to you lee, for free!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Spent many a happy hour in an Astra GTE circ 1983 in the days when hair was aplenty and Insurance was sky high. I recall mine had an issue with starting after a long run but other than that was surprisingly reliable. I think it was a wiring / poor connection issue on mine.

Happy days!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D