OT Methane emmissions & MoT

So why do I have to get an emissions cert for my Defender ???

Hirsty's

If the whole human race stopped breathing out things would be greatly improved. As this is unlikely until George rules the world, it would be nice if politicians and scientists who can't get Papers published without being silly did.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

because you're an easy target. You have options ... o run along, be a good boy and just do what the nice man in the suit says o ignore the whole issue and go underground.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:37:58 GMT, "Hirsty's" enlightened us thusly:

this is the farting cattle again, isn't it... not even a new story - it was first aired years ago, I recall Ester Rantzen mistakenly thinking it should have been "farming cattle".

besides, if you stop having cows and sheep, then everyone will be veggies and living on beans, so the people will fart more...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well, if you can think of a cost effective way to fit catalytic converters to cow arses.........

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Keep the cows in polytunnels, pipe fresh air in, methane out, and sell it as natural gas!

Patent pending.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings