OT Offroad for Doc Davies

giving this the benefit of some clinical observation and see if you can work out at what point I realised there wasn't a remote control involved in pointing this toy in the correct direction clue: its yellow

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Thats unreal! I think I also arrived at the conclusion at about the same time.. though doubted my initial observations... wonder if I should get my stethascope and check it's fer real ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

I found that rewinding was required, frequently.

Nice toys though, cars are good too.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:37:10 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

about 1:56 on the counter, for me :-)

mind, a bit skinny for my taste.

Reply to
Austin Shackles