OT: RAF Waddington Airshow this weekend, free place offered

Evening all

Last minute and all that, I know some of you like the airshows, I have a ticket for Driver +1 for the RAF Waddington air show this weekend.

Slight catch... you have to be ready to go tomorrow morning and it's in this

Pinkie, not the Chinook) Weather is looking good for the weekend, might be an idea to bring waterproofs just to be safe. Sleeping bag, kip mat and alcohol will also be required. Tent already on board, pitched on the flight line. You'll be there for the duration of the show.

You need to be somewhere en route between Harrogate and RAF Waddington sometime tomorrow morning, I'll be leaving around 09:00.

Sorry it's short notice but the current +1 has dropped out at the last minute and it seems a shame to waste the ticket.

All the best

Reply to
wayne