OT slightly - Defender dash

bit of a strange request. can anyone take a picture of their dash from a defender 90 and email it to me??

id do it myself but my friend is 100's of miles away and doesnt have a camera.

and landrover wont let me have any scematics/pictures etc.....

reason being is a friend has asked me to make a skin for winamp based on landrovers, unfortunatly im stuck on the creative part at the moment and i though i could build the dash in to it - ie dials, lights can become colume controls etc etc.

if anyone can do this for me can you post here and ill give you my emal addy

Reply to
Matt Jenkins

Can't help as mine's a series 3, but I'd be grateful if you'd post a link here when it's done.

Reply to
Alan

Can do?! I'll go and get mi camera out. Presume you don't want good resolution just usable/visible, (I'm on 56k at the minute).

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Bell

I have a 1984 110, could do a photo. you want the whole dasy or just the dials-bit? and I don't want to put it here as this isn't a binaries group, give me an email address to send to.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

Best I could do without a camera!