Owt happening over Christmas?

I'm away (in Barbados, go on Christmas day!!) for a week due to working

65-90 hours a week for the last 12 weeks, but, I am on holiday with my little girl for another week after that (building trade you see)

Owt going on up norf? I'll even travel in the LSE (I absolutely LOVE this car like no other) for a bit of a giggle off or on road.

Cheers

Nige

Reply to
Nige

In message , Nige writes

Some virgin reckons she's having a baby. 3 kings due in Bethlehem, oh yeh and a super nova due to appear in the Middle East. Apart from that, not much.

Reply to
hugh

Excellent - a follow-up to Life Of Brian!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd