P38 Air Suspension

I'm messing about with my long term defective EAS system on my '96 HSE by reworking the ECU. However although the RAVE books tell me what distances above and below normal all the settings are they don't tell me what value 'normal' actually is.

Does anybody have a tape measure reading from hub to the bodywork above I can use to tell my new system 'this is normal' please? Distance above bump stop height would be even better. I'm guessing there is something in the testbook stuff but that won't help now the ECU now runs NigSoft code.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Just delivered mine to have the LPG kit fitted so unavaulable for measurement. Will get it back at the end of the week so can get tape measure out then if you still need data.

Will Nigsoft ECU become another Combro product?

David

Reply to
rads

Many thanks