P38 BECM

Anybody got a dud P38 BECM they want to sell off?

After getting up close and personal with the EAS and getting that close to working the way it should (rechip) I fancy banging my head against some of the other daft faults on the truck.

I want one to pull to bits so it doesn't have to work, just all be there and I don't fancy the prices people want to charge for new or rebuilt.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Keep your eye on fleabay, they turn up quite regularly cheap enough.

Chris.

Reply to
chris