Stuff For Ebay

Ello'

Im gonna sling this up on Ebay after crimbo, but i thought id offer it up here as its easier....

Silver 6gb Ipod Mini - Full of songs - But not if anyone asks ;)

Black Fuji Finepix F455 - As new, opened box to check contents a while ago.

Defender Front Prop - R380 - Used, bought in error. Mines an LT77.

Range Rover Classic Speedo Pod - for 87ish, for an automatic.

Tickle any ones fancy?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

and how much are you proposing to charge for that ?

:-)

Steve

Reply to
steve

F455, How much is that?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Dunno.... Wassit worth?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

in

Sorry Mark, I was looking at the bigger ones to replace one I dropped, just googled for it to see which it was. Cheers for the offer though.

Martin

Reply to
Oily