P38 EAS question

Hi

I have a RRP38 which has had the EAS removed. It was done before I bought the vehicle to a pretty good standard apart from one minor annoyance which is the constant EAS manual warning on starting.

Does anyone know if it possible to disable this warning?

I'm starting to get pretty sick of constantly being told something that I already know ;(

regards

Tim Jones

Reply to
Tim Jones

The posh kits come with a module to prevent his - if you send me a mail to snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk I can enquire if the module can be got sperately.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Tahnks for your reply. Email duly sent.

It may have been done with a posh kit for all I know. Do you know where this module is likely to be located in case its come unplugged and fallen off.

Regards

Tim Jones

Reply to
Tim Jones

In message , Tim Jones writes

Hi I have done a few of these.

There is no way round the EAS manual warning as far as I know if you were to plug the height switch on the dash board back in then the warning would stop but then you would get lots of EAS faults instead.

It the only thing on your P38 that is annoying you is the EAS manual warning then count yourself lucky. Sit back and wait for some more expensive annoyances.

Good luck

Reply to
Marc Draper

Ah well I was going to ask about those tomorrow ;)

Reply to
Tim Jones

So's anyone else being driven mad by EAS warnings can have some respite......

DA4136EAS EAS Module - Prevents EAS Warnings on 38a Range Rovers Converted to Coil Springs £136.30 inc VAT Not cheap, but available!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd