Paint

I need half a litre of paint for touching up the cosmetic imperfections on my 1988 90 hardtop.

It's either Marine Blue or Shire Blue. Anybody know where I can get the stuff?

David East Lothian

Reply to
dacawa

I've got Shire Blue tekaloid paint from these guys before on the recommendation of Stephen Hull and they were very friendly:

However, that might be pretty expensive for half a litre and if your 90 is anything like the others from that era the colour is no longer shire blue

example 1989 shire blue:

example tekaloid shire blue:
So probably best to get a local auto paint mixer chaps (ask at your local motor factors who can do it) to take a look at samples and find what matches the closest.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie