Paint

I need half a litre of paint for touching up the cosmetic imperfections on my 1988 90 hardtop.
It's either Marine Blue or Shire Blue. Anybody know where I can get the
stuff?
David East Lothian
dacawa wrote:

I've got Shire Blue tekaloid paint from these guys before on the recommendation of Stephen Hull and they were very friendly:
http://www.avenue-group.co.uk /
However, that might be pretty expensive for half a litre and if your 90 is anything like the others from that era the colour is no longer shire blue
example 1989 shire blue: http://adeptopensource.co.uk/personal/110-rebuild/derelict_without_wings-1-0.html
example tekaloid shire blue: http://adeptopensource.co.uk/personal/110-rebuild/comp_fn-1-0.html
So probably best to get a local auto paint mixer chaps (ask at your local motor factors who can do it) to take a look at samples and find what matches the closest.
Regards
William MacLeod