Parabolic springs for a little landrover

Hi, I am in England for a little while and I have seen some springs on ebay. Perhaps they will be nice for my little landrover.

Please can anyone advise me what questions to ask?

Thank you. Liz

Reply to
Lizbet

You don't sat which 'little'land rover you have? I fitted them on an 88" series one and was pleased with the improvement in ride and handling.Are these springs new or used? Ken.

Reply to
Ken Harmes

what difference did they make to towing? NGB

Reply to
No Good Boyo

It's more total weight -- trailer nose-weight shouldn't be so much, but if the LR is often fully-loaded it's worth taking into account. There are parabolic spring-sets with helpers -- extra springs which only act when the vehicle is heavily loaded.

But, done right, there should be no adverse affect.

Reply to
David G. Bell