Parts information sought

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find either;

a) a person to weld aluminium

or

b)someone who can recast a part in either steel or aluminium.

The part I want to fix/recast is a gearbox adapter plate for a 93 Discovery

2.5TDi.

Thanks

Gail

Dave Piggin

Where are you? I can suggest a couple of places in the West Midlands, but not much good if you're in the South East etc..

Giles

Reply to
giles evans

how far are you from swindon wilts .

i have aluminium mig welding eqpt and a tig welder . i can weld/repair castings and thick ali plate .

has youre adapter plate cracked or broken in pieces or is it threaded holes you want to fill in and renew ?..

ian .

Reply to
M0bcg

In which country do you live?