petrol engine for sale

2 1/4 military recon done ~15 k. complete. £50 come on someone buy it or it's going as a core.

-- richard

Reply to
richard

petrol or diesel, and where is it?

Reply to
Nikki

My psycic powers have determined that is is likely to be a petrol but unfortunatley the subject line doesn't give a location :-)

Reply to
Alex Kemp

On or around Tue, 29 Jul 2003 04:11:55 +0100, Nikki enlightened us thusly:

I refer the honourable lady to the subject line.

but that don't tell you where, 's true.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

can't you feel the airoplanes nearby? I am near gatwick and it's petrol, had a new weber last january. all complete - I lie i nicked the clutch of it..

willing to deliver for the price of the diesel.

-- richard

Reply to
richard

That'll teach me to read things properly. There is another post on the 12th which reads

Reply to
Nikki

Have mentioned it to Bruce. He's not said much on the subject, so is definately thinking about it! Will let you know.

Reply to
Nikki

Is it 3 or 5 MB? Jon (Surrey....)

Reply to