Pic of Disco

On or around Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:12:22 +0000, Alex enlightened us thusly:

takes all sorts :-)

but I think you'll find it's (even) more difficult on a leaf chassis. hmmm. having said that, if you start from an 88 chassis, and graft on the back end of a 109 chassis, you can get the springs to overlap (maybe) since they're mounted outboard of the chassis rails on the 109.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Oooh..... Get her...

It would be impossible, given the mock-up pic Alex posted, totally impossible, no chance...

Reply to
Mother

in article brF%b.91$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on 27/2/04

11:01 am:

I was a good girl!

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

On or around Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:20:33 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I've had leafers, and coilers, and I know which I prefer.

I agree. snowballs in hell spring to mind.

quote from somewhere - a snowball wouldn't stand much chance in hell, unless you had a complete heavy duty refrigeration system for it - the fault lies not with being a snowball but with being in hell.

bloody snow has all frozen into ice now. main roads cleared and salted, minor roads silly. skool closed, anklebiters over the moon, parents pissed off, me pissed off 'cos I don't get paid.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'm way ahead of you. I even know where the mounts will be positioned. My current difficulties lie with mating a Series IIa gearbox to a GM

3.0 Straight six.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Austin Shackles at snipped-for-privacy@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk wrote on 27/2/04 7:05 pm:

I'll send you mine if you like and pay you to have them...anytime you like.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

On or around Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:11:19 +0000, Nikki Cluley enlightened us thusly:

hehe. I get paid for taking the sods^Wlittle darlings to school.

actually, to be fair, they're mostly OK, and I rarely have to resort to shouting at 'em. One of 'em is too honest fer his own good, in this dishonest world, and also not the brightest of the bunch, and another is prone to saying rather unkind things without really meaning it. one lad reminds me strongly of Calvin in Calvin and Hobbes.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yeah...impossible..can't be done....it's all talk....

:-)

Lee D

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to