Ping Badger

Hello Matey,

Thought I'd let you know I'm doing a gig at the St. Andrews Bar, Llanbryde (not far from you) on Friday, March 30th ... then Peterhead FC on Saturday, March 31st. I'll be billed as "Jay Jackson".

Pop in for a 'swift one', if you can. I'm sure I owe you one for the advice you've given me on this NG;-)

Had to get a new exhaust for the journey (Falkirk - Elgin) (SS = £895 fitted!!!). The state the old wagon's in, Bobby, at Gemm 4x4 Ltd (Larbert), says the car'd look better if I could drive it upside down!!!:-)

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
CJ

Not making any promises but I'll try and nip through for a wee while, cheers. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Cheers Matey,

If you don't like what you hear ... just slink away without letting on ... I won't know any better :-)

Colin

Reply to
CJ