Ping: Beamends

Richard is this a unique 101 part?

RHD accelerator cable?

624285

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Are you aware of this list:

If it's correct, it is unique to the 101.

Reply to
Dougal

Ta Dougal,

I've ordered one from the club now, was hoping for a quick fix but hey ho!... Morphs grounded in the meantime :-(

Also ordered the proper engine lid seal to replace the rear end of a sherpa one currently fitted :-)

Mrs D confiscated my plastic before any more damage was done ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There is still a published parts list for the 101 too.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:25:23 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

that reminds me, need to order up a speedo cable for Edward II.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I beleive so, but....

624285 Accelerator Cable - RHD - 101 £14.98 inc VAT 624285G Accelerator Cable - RHD - 101 £43.36 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

G? Gold plated?

Reply to
GbH

In this case Genuine - which may amount to the same thing.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Bum! I've ordered from the club last night after resigning myself to the fact it would be a 101 only part. Bum Bum Bum and grrrrr!!!

Still as long as it's here before Mid Feb (planned jolly) it's not a major issue but Mrs D may be calling you if I keep pacing the floor like a demented loon.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D