ping beamends

Hi Richard

Could you give me a price for a intercooler/turbo silicone hose set for 110

300tdi

Cheers Icky

Reply to
icky

'Fraid not - they are Bearmach, and those nice people at Landranger got our account stopped with them!

Mind you, at the rate Britpart are launching new products, they'll probably be doing them soon......

New engine service kits for all vehicles (ok, except 101, IIB FC..) will be in our root "Store-Man" page in about a hours time (uploading now) - saves a lot of faffing about all-round.

And standard height HD Yellow coil springs.

And complete seat re-trim kits for Defender - with CD instructions.

I think I'd better stop there ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Hmmm... 'Engine Service Kits' seems to link to a variety of exhaust components.

Reply to
EMB

Bugger, missed a comma on the input file!! Arrrgggggg!

Re-processing now, should be done about mid-afternoon...

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

That'll be £75 +VAT for proof reading services ;-)

Reply to
EMB

Im sure you will recieve you reward in heaven (no VAT there though) ;-) [1]

Page now updated with something other than Series I exhaust bits!!

Richard

[1] That's what my manager said when I queried the 900 odd hours ovetime I was owed
Reply to
beamendsltd

Nooooo, Sorry Richard, but it still isn't right.... you've clearly missed the 2.6cc 6cyl kits off the list !!!

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

Ah, well, they are in with 101, IIB etc these days! Sadly....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:31:13 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

they should've fitted the 3-litre one anyway...

Reply to
Austin Shackles