Ping EMB

Hi one of our lot Malc a diehard offroader is heading your way for a 3 week holiday ( stuffy git ) is there a recommended outfit down there so he can indulge in a spot of exploration without getting his credit card skinned? He will be visiting around Christchurch and Queenstown . He's a Disco fan though he had series and 90's Cheers Derek

Reply to
Derek

I'll do some asking around. Christchurch/Queenstown isn't an area I know well enough to make recommendations myself (1000km and a 3 hour ferry trip for me to get there). I'm off to work in a minute so I'll have plenty of time to phone around.

Reply to
EMB

Thanks EMB.you have mail Derek

Reply to