Ping : RADS

Parcelled up and ready to go tomorrow.

Been doing a bit of housekeeping and realised I've got too much tat ;0)

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

Jolly good!

Drop me an email for thr final amount inc p+p, and the email address for your paypal account.

rads at davidradley dot freeserve dot co dot uk

Ta

David

Reply to
rads

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:03:06 GMT, rads uttered the imortal words:

You have mail...