Wooo HooOOOOO

Yeeeee Haaaa... Whoooop Whooop whooop

Yeah Baby ,..... yeah HA!

Is any one else packed?

:o>

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

@4ax.com...

Not packed as such, but pile is growing nicely ;o)

Does anyone want any particular club shop merchandise (viewed here

Have got one or two things to bring along but if there is anything specific let me know by midday tomorrow;g dot r dot gleed at btinternet dot com Graham

Reply to
Graham G

I'm going to be the second person after Nige to have to put in my apologies as I can't make it :(

Have a good one, and thanks steve for organising it.

I dont trust either of my motors to make it there and back as i havent had the time over the last couple of weeks to do any work on them, or sort out the niggles - and i've got far too much to do this weekend :(

I was hoping to have some time off over the last few weeks and so far i have tommorrow morning.

Hopefully i can make it next time.

Hopefully someone can work out a way to squeeze some more hours into the day before then!. I've not even had the time to see my mates here recently, I havent finished installing the 101 exhaust that i started in May and I'm still walking around boxes at home that I havent unpacked since i moved last christmas!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yep, and I'm coming down with a cold too...

May spend a fair amount of time kipping - please do not disturb gently purring purple 101 if back doors closed ;-)

Reply to
Mother

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:16:13 +0100, "Graham G" uttered the imortal words:

GS and an Ambi kit please.

Do they have the glue in the kits? (Visions of much rain!)

Oh and a 101 FC radiator badge too please.

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:36:17 +0100, Tom Woods uttered the imortal words:

You great Saabster!

I'll bring you some mud back. (From the bottom of my tent pegs!)

;0)

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

Is this a 101 only thing, or can day visitors pop along?

Reply to
Neffalump

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:09:26 +0000 (UTC), "Neffalump" uttered the imortal words:

Any one so long as you bring beer :0)

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

bung us the location then :

emule to neil at mud-club dot com :-)

Reply to
Neffalump

Not sure on the glue front, but done and done

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:12:53 +0000 (UTC), "Neffalump" uttered the imortal words:

sorrl ere

we're Discoing if it makes you feel any better.

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

Mefinks it will be the muddy RR if I can get the Dell 6400 out of the boot .....

Reply to
Neffalump

I think I'd _stick_ with the alcohol... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Kin great init... 5 odd months of discussion ereabouts, and the message still hasn't sunk in... Difference between a computer and a techie?

You only have to punch the information into a computer once...

You reckon that 60K heap of s**te can make it to Wales then Neil? Bet you'll not be arriving at the off-road course for a play eh?

(all implied smilies placed strategically within the body of this message) :-)

Reply to
Mother

I can bring glue.... Steve

Reply to
Steve

Just read your map instructions. Suprised you're mentioning the speed cameras if its mainly 101's going (heeee) :>

Reply to
Tony

Hello, Mother!

Oooooh Fightin' tork ;-)

If I survive the 10pm-8am Support shift ...... YES ;-)

/me hates being the boss - why can't employees do what you pay them :(

Reply to
Neffalump

M> Bet you'll not be arriving at the off-road course for a play eh?

Offroad course? I though it was beer drinking contest? Bah ...... is that both days? Saturday sees me *cough* clearing the mother-in-laws loft out :( UNless I can think of some fabulous excuse like MEETING GRUMBLE!

/me rushes out to re-attach the muds

Reply to
Neffalump

Still having carb issues :( Going to take it to that place you mentioned that you got your 101 carbs sorted at as soon as i can drive the landy for a few days.

If you do, then i promise to chuck it at the 101 and pretend that it went!

You should pop into the titanic brewery before you leave tommorrow and buy a few crates of beer so that you can show people what they should be drinking! (thats what i was going to do :( )

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yeah, 70 is a real strain with a 4.6 Auto (going up hill, fully laden, obviously).

Reply to
Mother