plastic brake/clutch fluid reservoirs (101/series 3)

Yes, Brakes International

Very good suppliers.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I turned myself a pair from billet aluminium, but the price to make them for every one else was something of the order of 80 quid a piece from UK suppliers. I didn´t have the heart to get 101FC parts made in Taiwan, so the idea is idle. I did wonder about fabbing them with a Tig-ed on bottom on a piece of hollow bar, or NC milling the threads, but I still don´t think people would pay 50 quid each, though I can now even custom anodise them (the dye is staining my fingers even as I type)

:-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor

bowers can no longer get them. Now obsolete apparently.

Reply to
Tom Woods