101 oil pressure warning switch (thread and location)

question 1 - what thread is an RRC oil pressure warning light switch?

question 2 - Can i put one in the hole where the oil feed for the compressor in my ambi came off the oil pump housing?

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Are you coming to Norfolk this weekend Tom?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

No :(

if the brake master cyl on the 101 hadnt given up last weekend i would have been but since it has i wont be :( and i dont trust my car enough to drive it that far. I was going to swap the engine in my car this week, leaving the 101 mobile so i could come in it, but the brakes went on the 101 and on monday i decided that i might as well swap the 101 engine over now whilst waiting for the brakes to arrive (since i have the time off).

Then i discovered that the brake job requires Steve's workshop skills to complete it (need a reservoir so i can bleed it), but he isnt about till the weekend.

As of tommorrow, truck should be running, and brake bits should be waiting at beamends for me to pick up, but i cant bleed it up till saturday night.

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:26:04 +0100, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

1/2" UNF according to the book.

dunno. don't see why not.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Morph had the old 101 Oil pressure switch binned and a RRC one fitted.

I think that both holes are the same thread. I bunged the Oil pump feed with a Oil temp sensor from the SD1 lump

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D