Power Steering fluid on me drive!

Seems to have a PS fluid leak, dripping down the front of the (new looking) box onto the axle etc, I just cant see exactly where from? Is there a common problem I should know about but don't?

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Hi, cheers, It's a RRC, I'll have a look at the pipes etc first, just wondered if anyone knew of inherent problems?

Reply to
Nige

Leaky pipe, union or reservoir or, worse case, a split housing.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

On or around Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:03:17 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I might take you up on that one day, mine leaks a bit too. depends if I can blag it through the MOT...

Reply to
Austin Shackles