haynes discovery manual

I have for sale a haynes manual for the discovery 1989 yo 1998 (G to S) petrol and deisel for dale if anyone is intersested £10 + 3.50 P+P Email me if interested

Reply to
kevin davis

In news:3Wkcg.182524$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk, kevin davis waffled on in a semi-interesting fashion, it went something like this;

£13.50? That's the same price as a new one.
Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:p1mcg.184085$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Fraid not thats about the used Amazon price( inc del) they are around a fictional £18.99 now less imaginative discounts roughly the same price as a chocolate fireguard and of similar use Derek RAVE by choice

Reply to
Derek

Along with the other 37 on Ebay currently at the same or less...

Reply to
Danny

If anyone wants one I think my contact can still get them for =A36 direct= =20 from Haynes. Let me know if your interested and I'll ask (again).

Personally I think RAVE is better, but .....

--=20 Regards

Steve G

Reply to
SteveG