Range ZP same as Disco??

Hi I have made a couple of posts on the subject of a ZF 4speed as fitted to my 96 300tdi disco.

Richard Savage has been pretty helpful re info on the zf 4speed as fitted to his RaRo. My question is how similar are these boxes as I have just found the WS mannual for the RaRo box on the web and thought this might prove useful, or not?

Regards Stephen

Reply to
fanie

On or around Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:50:02 +0200, "fanie" enlightened us thusly:

manual? where??

Reply to
Austin Shackles

RaRo Classic and Discovery series 1 used the same one. Different variations existed between the diesel and the petrol engined vehicles eventhough it known that a ZF from a petrol engined car can be mated and work properly on a diesel engined vehicle.

Take care Pantelis

P.S. The only RaRo that uses an upgraded ZF autobox is the P38A 4.6 engined RaRo from 1995 up to 2002

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

The usual place for all things LR.

Regards

Stephen

Reply to
fanie

Thanks, Mine is the diesel so hopefully the setting are not too different

Regards Stephen

Reply to
fanie

On or around Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:19:48 +0200, "fanie" enlightened us thusly:

coo, new stuff. it's a while since I looked at the site.

Reply to
Austin Shackles