Re: Home!!!

>It sounded a bit like it was struggling today when you cranked it up. >

only just over a year old as well, April 22nd 2006....

Off down to local Agricultural suppliers tomorrow anyway for some electric fencing (long story, but will give hours of amusement!) so will get a new battery there, 800 CCA for £35

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

What an Excellect weekend... sorry about the rain guys and gals!

I'll never forget popping my head up to see over the brow of that hill and seeing Bill and all 3 foot off the ground and the contents of the Discos boot in a sort of mid air suspension within the car - It's the nearest thing I've seen to those big Russian Aircraft that replicate Zero Gravity by diving to the floor - A awesome stunt Bill! ;-)

Hats off to Wayne for turning up in the Pinkie in the British equivalent of a sand storm - Sideways rain and the mega wet stuff too. definately commitment beyond the call... or is that call someone Wayne should be commited :-) Thanks also for Escorting us off the site.. Kids were well impressed.

And a extra special thankyou to everyone for what I probably enjoyed most of all, the company and banter.

Top bunch!

I've checked my shifts August and I'm back in work tomorrow to see if I can give away a bank holiday shift at double time for August. It'll be a close call I reckon but I'll see what I can do.

Right now to get this video on to the puter :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

dawn is going to do some ringing round and find out about the two pay and play sites, should work out cheaper than a regular venue, last time we used one it was £25 for the day for as many vehicles as you wanted, and the other was about £75. Would need insurance, but I can easily sort that with the MSA for about £3 a driver.

t'other option is laning instead of playing, and I have lovely routes in Norfolk where we can finish with a picnic on the beach.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Good stuff.... though I thought all of Norfolk was a beech :-) Keep us posted.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D