Re: Pics of Asian Teens Tortured 6316 VIRUS ALERT IF YOU'RE INTO THIS TYPE OF CRAP

A shot from a real torture fest on 2 young Asian girls. EXTREME HARDCORE BEWARE

zcftshvlgkvnukyfyprertksdhlfktnpntpkztsxdnfmb>
Reply to
Hirsty's

So why did you repost the f*cking URL you clueless moron?

Most news servers worth their salt will block such messages.

Then some 'trying to be smart/helpful/knowall' circumvents all that hard work by reposting it.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I've adopted a 'zero tollerance' policy for the clueless. I've deployed this policy 5 times now, today :-(

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Hirsty's tried to scribble ...

... complete f****it who reposts URL's of shit.

Reply to
Digweed .. ;)

Have a good day, kill file added >: ))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Hirsty's tried to scribble ...

Good .. ;)

Now just f*ck off ..

Reply to
Digweed .. ;)

"We have gone from a world of concentrated knowledge and wisdom to one of distributed ignorance. And we know and understand less while being increasingly capable." Prof. Peter Cochrane, formerly of BT Labs

Reply to
Mother

Missing you already...

Tim Hobbs