Re: TD5 90 misfire?

Any one help? I have a Td5 90 4 years old 50k on clock. it has suddenly

> decided to have a bit of a misfire when throttle is 3/4 way down, seems a > bit like a rocking motion back and forth like fuel starvation. > > Also hi/lo lever has stuck. it will move sideways to diff lock but NOT > forward in to low or neutral. (low box aint been used for about three months > do to holiday in Spain). > > Any help/advice would be most welcome. > > Dave R > >

You really need to get plugged into a Test Book, not one of the clones, as this just might be an engine harness problem, and only Test Book seems able to diagnose the problem correctly - if that is the problem.

Sounds like a likage problem on the high-low, you'll most likely have to take the tunnel out and have a look-see.

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

Had a slight misfire on my TD5, garage said they cleaned out the EGR. They get sooted up I was told.

Reply to
Gary Lewis