:Re: where to get a spares vehicle....

I'm in the west midlands, but would be willing to travel

thanks

rav

From: Tony ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) Subject: Re: where to get a spares vehicle.... Where abouts are you I've got an old s2a that i've been meaning to do something with but i know i'll never get the time so.........

tony

hi, > > This land rover thing isn't going well...the list of things that need > fixing / replacing seems to be getting bigger and bigger.... > > Anyway, I was thinking about getting a spares vehicle (s2a 2.25 > petrol). Taking what I need off it and selling/getting rid of what I > don't use. > > My question is, where is the best place to source a spares vehicle?? > > I have tried the local papers, tried ebay, tried the magazines, LR > related and other. > > thanks > > rav
Reply to
rav_k