Rebel 4x4 raised air intake advice please

Hi all,

I am looking at snorkels and notice that the Rebel 4x4 one for a 200TDI Defender is half the price of most others. Does anybody know why it's so cheap (£65)? I rang them to find out how it fits on to the Defender but they weren't too helpful, just said to look at the pic on the website!

Advthanksance for any help,

Regards,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

Dave Gibbs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I've seemed to pick up some are shaped and formed plastic doofers and other are tube with rubber "o's" linking them to the intake.

Personally I'd do it myself.

Some interesting pointers on various forums already,

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D