Reg No

Does anyone have an opinion on what would the registration number R6 NGY be worth to a rangey owner?, it does look good on the vehicle.

Reply to
murph

There are a couple number plate sellers on the WWW who will give you a quote as to what its worth if they sell it for you, I had one a few years back on a S3 , it PSC222V the offer for that was £799 obviously they only pay you this when someone whats to purchase it.

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Hi,

Isn't that currently on an Merc ML in Northampton?

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Neither are according to

Mike Jones Super Hero

LOL!

One of my old cars is now black and not green! Not entirely convinced of the system..but I guess it is close. It gives my old reg as Piglet....but not my new one!

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Twas Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:29:34 +0000 (UTC) when "Neil Brownlee" put finger to keyboard producing:

That's odd, a 110 diesel I sold in 1998 has got itself a V8 and become a station wagon... B324 LGW where are you now?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Reply to
murph

"murph"

Wasn't being strange....there is an ML driving around but it has something very similar obviously..I'll check next time I see it ;-) The reason I clocked it's odd plate was because I thought - why isn't that on a Range Rover! Neil

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

what about this then.....

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:12:37 -0000, "Mike Jones Super Hero" enlightened us thusly:

my bike was manufactured in 01 January 0001.

and the 110 is still listed as "heavy oil"... 's got "gas" on the document.

I see PEN 15 is still extant....

hmmm. amusing to put in obvious-sounding ones like DAN1 and ANN 1E

some of the ones we used to own are still extant.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Disapointing to see that A9 (I think) appears to have changed, I haven't seen it recently but it used to be on a red 2CV that I used to see driving around.

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair

message

I checked out "A1"

Date manufactured 31 December 1959 Number of previous owners 0 Last owner change 04 June 2001

can anyone shed any light on this? I always thought "A1" was owned by Lord Montague of Beaulieu

Andy

begin 666 1x1.gif M1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``````````"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.R'Y

6! $```(`+ `````!``$```("5 $`.P`` ` end
Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Sorry can't work out why there's an attachment probably because I copied the word "Beaulieu" from the website as couldn't spell it ( I'm bi-lingual illiterate- can't read and write in two languages )

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

R4 NGE

I remember this from some of your previous pics and postings. Was / is it actually yours, then, Lee... ? :-)

Reply to
Mother

Interesting to know if OSH 1T is around....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Is there a web site anywhere that if you type in a number plate it will tell you who it belongs to? I have seen two plates locally that begin V8 .... Richard

Reply to
Richard

Reply to
StaffBull

I went to the dvla website and bought myself V8 BAH for a lot less than some dealers were asking for the same thing!! It's a rip-off world we live in. Unfortunately I can't put it on my landy as it's too old, so it's on my bmw advertising my V8 engines! Due to privacy laws you will not get access to ownership details, I tried for a long time to find out who had BAD63R but couldn't. It came up for sale recently, I contacted the company and they said £17,000! but the owner may be open to a slightly lower offer!!! I said " take the 1 off the front and we might negotiate", they called me back and said £13,000, I said "good day to you" and hung up!

Badger. (b. a. hatton) B.H.Engineering, Rover V8 engine builders.

Reply to
Badger

On or around Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:16:56 +0000, Alex enlightened us thusly:

I didn't look, but I doubt it.

did look for A819 DOG. and that's not there either.

Looked up our disco, which is obviously there... LR discovery estate, green,

2 owners etc., then out of interest looked up the next 2 numbers which are identical vehicles...
Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:18:57 GMT, "Richard" enlightened us thusly:

I think only the dibbles are allowed to do that.

no doubt plenty of V8 *** out there.

Reply to
Austin Shackles