Roof rails for freelander

Brother in law needs some, can't find them on anyone's site?

Are they main dealer only?

Nige (probably looking in the wrong place!)

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

I have a brand new set of cross rails with bag and keys. Looking for about £50.00. They are genuine Land Rover. Contact me if you are interested. Mud

Reply to
Shirley

Have a look on ebay quite a few for sale there alternativley a number of of top box suppliers have ones suitable for a freelander but they dont look as good as the factory part

Reply to
jd.smithuk