Re:16" alloys up for grabs

Hi Dave If they fit a Disco 1 1992 ill have em and collect anywhere anytime. Im in the North East. Micky-1Stop email or phone me 07941888270

Reply to
Michael Kincaid

They won't. They'll fit a Disco 2 or a Range Rover P38, and not much else AIUI.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Where are you Tim?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Right now? Northumberland.

But I don't have the wheels - I'm not the OP!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Ah so unless your on a trip not the one that goggle picks up around the Bradford-on-Avon area. B-)

Oh rats, google...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice