RRC Air suspension lights

Strange problem with my '93 RRC. After starting thge engine, the 3 lights of the air suspension switches keep burning. I think the ECU is not recognizing the signal from the alternator, but rev counter functions OK. I've checked all the connectors , and they seem fine. There are no faults in the ECU. Swapped the ECU , but no change. Any ideas?????

Reply to
kw

from recent threads on similar lines...

Check fuses, and pump? The height sensors and cables under the car too.

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave Baxter

If this were an L322 I'd suggest the compressor being worn out.... but its not and I know nowt about the system on the Classic.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I had that on my old LSE, battery was a bit flat.

Reply to
Nige

Hi,

Checked the connection to the alternator, and that seems OK. The suspension is still working, but I cannot use the 3 buttons. When I turn on the ignition the 3 lights go on , and they stay on, even after a long ride. There are no faults in the EAS ECU, so pump, sensors, they must be allright ....

I'll try a different battery, maybe...

Thanks for yr input

"Nige" schreef >>> >>>>

Reply to
kw

OK, mounted a new battery, but lights still on..... And, what is even stranger, when I pull the connector from the air suspension ECU , the lights keep burning ???? When I take a look at the schematic diagram , it shouldn't be possible, because ground for each lamp should come from the ECU. Is my electric wiring defect ???? Or is there somewhere a connector which could cause all this?

Kees

RRC '93

"Nige" schreef >>> >>>>

Reply to