Tyres

Just had a call from Paddocks to say that the Colway MT's I'm after are going to be at least a two week wait.

Can anyone recommend an alternative cheap tyre, or a supplier who has some Colways?

I've heard good things about Colways from several people and really wanted them but if I can't get them I'll need something else. I was having them fitted onto 7x16 modulars to replace the XPC's on wolf rims I've got now.

Anyone?

Reply to
Simon Barr

Try swoden tyres

No VAT either

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Try

Bob.

Reply to
Bob

I'm also looking for tyres, have dropped them an email.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

After speaking to the above and some other names from the mags it would appear that no-one has any 235/85/16 Colways MT's! I've been given lead times of between one and seven weeks. The guy at Sowden tyres said he has had no end of calls for the Colways.

So I've gone for some Greenway chaco's on silver modulars instead from Tyres Direct. Slightly more expensive but at least I could get them. Apparently they come from the same factory as the Colways so I'm hoping they'll be OK. They're a similar pattern to the Colways with slightly deeper tread.

Reply to
Simon Barr