Scorpion Racing

Anyone know if Scorpion Racing are still trading? They haven't answered their phone (to me) for days and their website is still showing special offers for February.

Joskin

Reply to
Joskin

can't actually recall seeing them at Driffield this weekend

-- "Why can't I get huge amounts of money for screwing up??"

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco "The big purple one" 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I heard they had gone bust :-(

Reply to
Andy

Their website says:

'Scorpion Racing is under new management.'

Reply to
Mulgo

From Companies House:

Scorpion Racing 03025391 in liquidation. (This'll be the original company)

Scorpion Racing (UK) Ltd. 067147254 does still appear to be active but whether or not they are trading ....

If they are still active, you'd have thought that with all the negative rumours around that they would be keen to drum up some business by displaying some sort of statement to that effect. Their website doesn't give the impression of much current activity.

Reply to
Dougal

People Hi,

as some of you may already know I am the representative of Scorpion Racing in Greece.

So the news are as follows.

SR has changed management back in October 2008. The new owner (some people say he is connected to the old owners) has disappeared suddenly at around the end of February 2009.

the site continues to exist but no-one is updating the information. I guess it will stay like that until the prepaid hosting time expires.

The old owners are setting up a new business dealing with the same items but with a more limited range of products.

If there are any further news and you are interested I can keep you updated.

Take care Pantelis

P.S. sorry for the delayed reply but a new landy >> >>

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos