Seen in ScotAds!

I thought the following Land Rover advertised in our local free ads paper (north of Scotland) might interest someone here!

"Land Rover 110 300Tdi, 1994, 84,000 miles, 12 seater, etc., etc. very good condition, scarce model, £63,995 o.n.o."

A snip??

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

That'll be someone who's significant other has asked them to get rid of "that damn Land Rover"

After not selling it, they'll be able to return to their s.o. and say "well I tried, but no one wanted it. Guess we'll just have to keep it"

Gromit

Reply to
Gromit

scarce model? is that the limited edition one that came gold plated? bloody hell.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP