Series Dome Rivets

Anybody know where I can get hold of the proper dome rivets which hold the capping rails etc onto a series tub?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Your local engineering supplies / fastener supplies place should be able to assist.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

you want to get AVEX rivets , these are aluminium and they pull up to leave just a small round ball behind the panel .

Reply to
M0bcg

LR Fasteners I think it is who do them. They advertise in Legend (Series 1 Club mag.) but I don't have one to hand. They also do the relevanet tools for setting them nicely.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon