servo assembly RRC

There is a transmitter (I think, it looks like one) fitted in my servo assembly (the big, black round thing that has something to do with the brakes). There can be fitted two wires on the transmitter (there's nothing now). Can anyone tell me what that transmitter is for and where the wires should be fixed to?

Kind regards, Hans de Ruiter

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

Low vacuum switch for brake servo. It was wired in series with the brake circuit failure switch.

I don't believe that is was factory fitted until 1979.

I can send you a circuit diagram - but you will need to explain you e-mail address!

Reply to
Dougal

Oh that's easy, just remove no and spam. What's left is my e-mail adress... otherwise try snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Greetings, Hans

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

(Note that I have corrected the connection from series to parallel after checking the circuit diagram.)

You have mail.

Reply to
Dougal

I was just going to pull you up on that!

Martin

Reply to
Oily