Side steps for a Disco 1

I have just taken the side steps off my old RR classic and was hoping to fit them to my Disco 1. However when I measured them for the task there appears to be a difference in both attachements and size. Can anyone tell me if there is any easy way of fitting them to the Disco or do I have to get different size steps?

Thanks

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Hogan

They should be direct replacement discovery 1 and Range rover classic are nearly identical chassis...

Regards

Brian Tonks Tonks4x4

27-29 Main Street Huthwaite Sutton-In-Ashfield Nottinghamshire NG17 2LD 01623 452885

Brian Tonks