SIII G/box rebuild !!!!

Good evening to one and all on this very warm evening. have some trouble with my box jumping out of gear and wondered weather its a doable job to sort it out any input would be great and any tips also. Never done this sort of job before !!!

Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Hi, Mines the same been wondering about doing it for a year now. Here is a useful website I came across.

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Is it only jumping out of 2nd by any chance?

You'll have something of a learning curve, but anything is doable given time...

Reply to
Mother

Good luck and please let me know how you get the reverse gear selector back into the box, I gave up 20 years ago and fitted a secondhand box, I still keep coming across various springs, dogs and gears to remind me.

AJH

Reply to
sylva

You mean you dont already , there must be something very wrong with your landy... ;o)

Reply to
Smurf