SIII to fulltime 4WD

Very interesting! I'm surprised someone has found it worth tooling up to do this. By the way, who is TIC? JD

Reply to
JD

On or around Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:32:57 +0100, richard.watson enlightened us thusly:

me too.

worthwhile making sure you've got what you expected.

I suspect the nissan patrol engine isn't bad. Mind, if I wanted a straight

6 the 4.2 turbo from the land cruiser would be tempting.

from what I hear, Isuzu make the most reliable diesels in this area - even fitted to Land Rovers in some parts of the world.

but there'd be a lot to be said for staying with a standard engine, makes the insurance easier/cheaper, and parts availability and price are apt to be better too.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:45:25 +1000, JD enlightened us thusly:

TI Console. Dutch lot.

Reply to
Austin Shackles