Smell the coffee

Anyone seen the current Kenco ad on TV. It has a proper landrover in it :)

Reply to
Larry

wot, it broke down and everyone stands round looking at it drinking coffee?

Reply to
tiscali

LOL!

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

tiscali uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nah just a prop... though it's in two different ads for the same Brand... makes me feel warm inside it does.. and keeps me awake... as for the Landrover :-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D